I am always on the look out for beauty products that are, as close to all natural as I can get! I am constantly researching products to find the best natural product, so I completely understand why you’re reading this right now!
I try to find ingredients that are mostly organic and all natural! I have found that my skin prefers those the best! I have also found, by trial and error, that there are certain ingredients that my skin absolutely hates!
The best thing to do, when you are researching, is to look at the list of ingredients because, even though a product claims to be all natural or organic, they still add certain chemicals to it. So, I always look through the list, just to make sure! I also, read the reviews, and maybe watch a couple of videos, to see if other people have had any reactions!
My skin really is that high maintenance! It likes only the best and only the most natural, and after doing thorough research, I decided to share my top 5 beauty products I found, that have very few ingredients or are all natural, and don’t irritate my sensitive skin!
- My # 1 go to foundation, that I found on Etsy is called, Better’n Ur Skin Mineral Foundation. It’s all natural, vegan and gluten free! It goes on so smooth and it looks natural too!
- If you are looking for a natural shampoo and conditioner, I suggest, Puracy Natural Shampoo and Conditioner! It’s non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, gluten-free, biodegradable and certified cruelty-free! It also leaves your hair looking and feeling beautiful!
- This next one is, Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water! It’s great for, not only removing your make up, but making your skin feel refreshed as well!
- The body wash I use is, Tree to Tub- Soapberry for Body! It’s amazing! It works for all skin types! It has skin calming ingredients and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh without irritating it! It’s free of harsh chemicals, vegan and cruelty free!
- Last, but not least, everyone needs a good moisturizer. and I’ve found the best one for me is, Christina Moss Organic Facial Moisturizer- Unscented! I have extremely sensitive skin and this really works! It softens, repairs and reverses damage with natural healing and has anti-aging ingredients! Best of all, it’s chemical free!
These products have helped me tremendously, and I hope they help you as well! I am still, always going to be on the look out for natural beauty products, and I will continue to share them as I go!
What products have you found that work best for you? I would love for you to share them with me or if you have tried any of these products! It’s always nice to hear what other people have tried and are currently using! Even though I am constantly researching, who knows, I could have missed something!
Thank you in advance for sharing! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
*** Also, it is always best to do a patch test before trying any product, since everyone is different.